- I've been looking for an apartment;
- I've been meeting new people;
- I've come to enjoy teaching;
- I've built new/better expectations of the future;
- I've decided what to do with my life (college/education wise);
- I've started studying for the vestibular;
- I'm reading an awesome book (so far), called "Crônica da Casa Assassinada" by Lúcio Cardoso;
- I went to Ouro Preto for the first time and fell completely in love. I want to move there.
- I'm looking for a better job -- I need money.
- I've been admiring the smart people I've been meeting lately.
- I've been caring less about a lot of things.
... just trying to catch myself up with what's been going on.